A Modern Two Double bedroom apartment, offering Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen area, Bathroom and Patio. There is also Off Road parking and bike Storage.
Ref : moveon_StirlingRoad
Stirling Road, Talbot Woods, BH3 7JH
BH3 7JH Bournemouth
- Off road parking
- Modern throughout
- Bike storage
- Two bedrooms
- Spacious master bedroom
- Open plan lounge/kitchen area
Financial informations :
|Number of bedrooms
|Number of bathrooms
BEAUTIFULLY PRESENTED 2 DOUBLE bedroom apartment with PATIO AREA situated in PRESTIGOUS PROFESSIONAL BLOCK with GAS HEATING & DOUBLE GLAZING.
This modern apartment is located on the ground floor and briefly comprises; entrance hall with DOOR ENTRY SYSTEM, SPACIOUS MASTER BEDROOM and a second smaller double bedroom. The bathroom is fully fitted and modern with a touch light vanity mirror and shower over bath.
There is a delightful OPEN PLAN KITCHEN with integrated white goods and lounge with patio doors leading out onto small PRIVATE PATIO AREA.
This property benefits from an allocated PARKING space and communal bike storage.
Suitable for a professional couple.
NO CHILDREN/NO PETS BLOCK
AVAILABLE: 20TH NOVEMBER
There are no fees applicable for the rental of the property.
One month's rent and 5 weeks deposit is required on this property.
If you wish to reserve the property an amount equivalent to one weeks rent will be required, this will be put towards the first month's rent upon the successful application and referencing.
If the tenant is a Company then fees will apply
The Property Ombudsman Scheme TPOS (D04763)
CLIENT MONEY PROTECTION:
Client Money Protect (CMP002633)
NEW VIEWING GUIDELINES
1. You must notify us if you have had symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in contact with anybody who has known to have been affected or have shown signs of the symptoms within the last 14 days
2. Please bring your own facemask and gloves to wear.
3. 2 meter social distancing must be maintained.
4. No children allowed
5. No more than 2 people to attend the viewing plus the agent.
6. A maximum of 15 minutes only in the property.
Return to the list